Bondlink Solutions (BS) is an establishment that offers freelance academic writing services to students in overseas countries.
At BS, they pursue to recruit fresh graduates with proven research writing proficiency, holding any degree from a recognized academic institution.
This time, the business is seeking to recruit such individuals but strictly from the fields of Finance, Accounting, Computer Science / Information Technology, and Engineering.
Candidates who fulfill the following requirements are eligible to apply:
- Have a first degree from a recognized university
- Have a working desktop computer / laptop with 24/7 Internet access
- Have a flawless command of the English language (written and oral)
- Be punctual and reliable in respect of work (meet deadlines, respond to calls and queries regarding orders, and can be trusted to work with limited supervision)
- Be honest, professional, organized, hardworking, resilient, and flexible
- Have thorough knowledge of plagiarism and how to avoid it
- Have solid experience in the following citation styles: Harvard, APA, MLA, Oxford, & Chicago
- Be able to work full-time (8AM to 5PM but may extend on demand) Monday to Friday. Depending on individual willingness, the writer can work past these hours.
- Be conversant with processing most of the following academic papers: essays, research papers, term papers, dissertations, theses, research proposals, case studies, article/book reviews, reaction paper, admission essay, book report, article critiques, annotated bibliographies, reflection papers, et cetera.
- Be willing to work under pressure when circumstances demand
Terms and Conditions:
This is a job paid depending on the number of pages written, submitted, and accepted by customers.
Cancelled, late, or plagiarized work might lead to automatic cancellation of the paper while in some instances attract fines. In the worst-case scenario, the contract with the writer is terminated if the loss is too huge and/or no efforts are made to correct the situation.
Inability to fulfill order requirements and comply with academic writing regulations and guidelines may lead to termination of employment or heavy fines.In case of an anticipated delay, immediate communication must be made to inform the client and seek a solution while avoiding inconveniencing clients.
Reviews and pay increments and bonuses will be made depending on the writer’s excellence based on customer feedback on past orders processed. This will be done from time to time.
Disappearance from any project (Active Orders or Revisions) where the writer fails to respond to SMS’s, chat messages, emails, phone calls from Bondlink Solutions (BS) representatives about these orders for more than 2 hours may lead to termination of contract or heavy fines.
Power blackouts, Internet unavailability and other technical challenges will not be accepted as reasons for delays in submitting orders the writer has confirmed to process.
The compensation per page (known as CPP for short) is KES 170.00 for double-spaced pages, font size 12, and KES 300.00/page for equivalent single-spaced pages. The CPP is reviewed from time to time based on the skill-level of the writer, with the maximum being KES 250.00/page.Payments are made by the 5th day of each month, being payment for orders completed and accepted during the previous month.
There is room for mid-month payment when the volume of orders processed is high. We pay via M-Pesa and charge a payment-processing fee of KES 100 per.If you qualify for this position, and are serious about seizing this opportunity, kindly send your full application to email@example.com attaching your most recent
CV, samples of previously written academic research papers, scanned copies of degree certificate and national ID card.
Only serious applicants who meet the above requirements and willing to comply with our terms and conditions should apply. Applications from those not meeting these
requirements will not be considered. Online and/or Offline interviews shall be scheduled for shortlisted candidate.