CORAT Africa is a pan African Christian Organization based in Nairobi. It is involved in provision of Leadership development, Management Training, Consultancy, Research and Advisory services to Churches and Church related organizations in Africa.
CORAT seeks to recruit highly motivated persons for following positions:-
1. Training Consultant
Job Purpose: Plan, Coordinate, develop and facilitate training programmes
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Bachelors degree in Education, Masters degree in Business Administration, or related disciplines from reputable institutions of higher learning
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- Strong facilitation and training skills
- Strong planning and coordination skills
- Computer skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Ecumenical context
- Minimum age of 40 years
Please indicate your current and expected salary and also your current employer to the address below. Submit your application not later than 23rd May, 2014.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource & Administration Officer
P. O. Box 42493-00100