Our client, a UK based laboratory business, is looking to recruit a Textile Auditor who will be based in Nairobi.
The work will involve auditing work under the Oeko-Tex® scheme throughout Africa and the Indian Ocean area. Training will be given, and there will be an opportunity to gain additional qualifications.
- A science degree with at least two years practical experience of the textile industry, or a degree in textiles or a related area
- Have an understanding of textile; candidates with knowledge in textile and a background in textile will have an added advantage
- Work well under minimum or no supervision
- Work well under pressure
- The ideal candidate must be open and willing to travel, as required by the job
- The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication skills, both in written and spoken English
Applicants should email their applications attaching a detailed curriculum vitae and a letter indicating why they are interested in and qualified for the position and the names of three referees who can provide confidential assessment of their capabilities to a Search Committee.All communications relating to applications for this position
should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
On the subject matter of the email, please indicate Textile Auditor.
Applications should be received by 13th June 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.