Equity Bank is the region’s leading Bank whose purpose is to transform the livelihoods of the people of Africa, socially and economically, by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities.
The Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the roles outlined below:
Technical Specialist (OSS/BSS)
The successful candidate will be responsible for operational execution and support of the entire MVNO resident systems as well as acting as the single point of contact between the MVNOP Core Network and BSS partners.
He / she should;
- Have a solid grasp of architecture methods with a sound understanding of mobile operator businesses combined with knowledge of eTOM, SID, TAM or ITIL.
- Demonstrate experience of two or more of the following OSS/BSS: provisioning systems, CRM systems, telecoms billing systems, trouble ticketing systems, VAS and eCommerce.
- Provide technical leadership and direction for the technical designs, data models and technical interfaces for the BSS and OSS systems, ensuring that they are fit for purpose, timely and affordable.
- Ensure subscriber escalated incidents are addressed within the MVNO and partner MNOs and MVNE.
- Ensure all, system architectures and interfaces within the telco space are defined and kept up to date.
- Act as the subject matter expert in Telco based improvement projects, manage key systems and ensure proactive monitoring and management of all, systems (VAS, OSS, BSS etc.)
- Ensure timely delivery of all projects within the MVNO Telco work stream.
- Manage KPIs across all, vendors and systems including SlA’s.
Education and Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field.
- Over 3 years experience in a similar role either in telecom vendor, IT vendor, and operator or Consulting firm.
- International experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- OSS/BSS experience in a similar role either in telecom vendor, IT vendor, operator or consulting firm.
- Knowledge in OSS/BSS business processes, frameworks and methodology, technical platform, applications and software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Results driven, proactive and able to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Problem solving attitude
- Ability to relate top and work with a wide variety of stakeholders.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application with detailed Curriculum Vitae, quoting the job you are applying for by 6th June 2014.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates wilt be contacted.