Glacier Products Limited, the manufacturers of ice cream (Dairy land, Mio and Amore) seeks to recruit a Stores Officer who will be based in our Nairobi plant.
- Organising, maintaining and controlling the flow of material and goods in the store
- Maintain system of ordering materials, supplies, and equipment and compiling records of supply transactions
- Ensure that re-order levels are maintained and Liaise with the procurement department to ensure materials are delivered on time, in full and error –free.
- Confirmation of order quantity, pricing, and Quality.
- Ensuring that all items are fed in the right bin cards.
- Store organization by acting as a custodial and controlling person.
- Responsible for safety and physical control of items in store
- Ensure audit compliance and order accuracy.
- Checks all deliveries/packages and distributes appropriately
- Ensure that the received materials/goods are properly arranged in their allocated areas and properly marked/ labeled segregating the food materials and non food materials.
- Establish the right stock levels for all the materials to avoid overstocking or under stocking.
- Ensure that FIFO is in use at all times in the Stores.
- Ensure that rejects, expired products are properly dealt with as per the Company policy.
- Maintaining cleanliness in the stores at all times.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Formal Education and Professional Qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in Procurement and Supply chain Management or any related field
- O Level education
- Computer proficiency
Relevant working experience:
- 2 years experience in stores management in a busy store.
- Experience in inventory Management Software a must
Interested candidates should submit their CVs through firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd June 2014.