M-KOPA LLC was established in 2011 after successful trials of innovative, embedded mobile services. M-KOPA’s first product, a mobile enabled solar home lighting system is available in Kenya where it provides clean, affordable energy to consumers, made accessible through machine-to-machine technology and mobile payments.
M-KOPA has the investor funding and ambition to expand its product line and extend its reach to new markets, to this effect we are seeking Sales Representatives to handle the growth and accessibility of M-Kopa’s service in various parts of the country.
Job Description / Responsibilities
The Sales Representative is responsible for:
- Driving the sales in his/her territory
- Hiring Sales Agents for their territory
- Training Sales Agents for their territory
- Supervising Sales Agents for their territory
- Achieving and surpassing territory sales targets
- Maintaining accurate stock records
- Selective feedback on progress of operations
- Addressing territory queries and follow ups
Skills and Experience
- Experience in direct sales
- Aptitude for sales and the drive to achieve and exceed targets
- Good communication skills
- A strong understanding of their given territory to be based in.
The position pays a gross salary of Ksh 40,000 with a competitive commission structure.
There is also a Travel/Phone allowance of Ksh 3,500 per week.
To apply, send an updated detailed copy of your CV and a cover letter expressing why you feel you would be an excellent candidate for the role to email@example.com with the subject “Sales Representative”