ECOLEAD Consultants is one the fastest-growing consultancy firm which focuses on the provision of high quality, timely, reliable and cost-effective Solutions in the areas of Research, Project Management, ICT and Environmental Consultancy.
We are currently looking for a positive, self driven and highly motivated Sales and Marketing Intern who will be responsible for generating new business as well as handling the existing customers.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Be responsible for opening up new markets and generating sales in the company.
- Identify opportunities for lead generation and follow up to convert them into actual sales.
- Developing marketing plans for various lines and championing the implementation of the same in order to realize ambitious sales targets
- Identifying various sources of business referrals and establishing contact with them
- Playing a key role in the preparation and submission of tender documents
- Developing and maintaining marketing materials as well as updating customer database communicating with customers and handling their queries
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in Sales and Marketing or related field;
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, as well as a positive attitude
- Strong sales and relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in sales and marketing would be and added advantage
Successful candidates may be considered for employment upon completion of internship period, basing on their performance.If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the above criteria, submit your application with a detailed CV, to
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4th June 2014.