Our client a fast growing local bank is seeking ambitious sales executives as part of its aggressive growth plans.
The purpose of this job is to constantly and consistently deliver exceptional sales results for Retail Banking products through recruitment of new credible and quality customers
Duty Station: Nakuru, Eldoret, Kitale and Kisumu
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Generating new business through systematic visiting of potential customers to prospect for business
- Achieving sales targets within the set period
- Handling customer issues and complaints pertaining to allocated products through the Sales Team Leader.
- Obtaining timely, relevant market intelligence feedback useful for product development
- Obtain all customer information and documents required to open an account
- Preparing regular sales activity and performance reports as required
- Holding open days and product sales campaigns in line with the sales strategy
- Participating in shows, golf, exhibitions, golf tournaments and other marketing events to leverage on sales opportunities arising from such events
- Persons currently residing in the above towns preferred
- A diploma or degree from a recognized university/institution
- Mean grade of C in KCSE
- Have a sense of urgency and a need to accomplish the task at hand.
- A confident individual who can handle rejection
- Passion for sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good customer skills
- Computer literacy is essential
Terms: One year contract with a retainer and a variable performance based pay
Please send a detailed CV to email@example.com