CORAT Africa is a pan African Christian Organization based in Nairobi. It is involved in provision of Leadership development, Management Training, Consultancy, Research and Advisory services to Churches and Church related organizations in Africa.
CORAT seeks to recruit highly motivated persons for following positions:-
Job Purpose: To provide support to Consultants in data collection and analysis, proposal and report preparation.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related disciplines
- 2 years’ experience as a Research Assistant
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft office and SPSS
- Must have analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- High personal motivation, self management and attention to detail orientation
- Ability to meet deadline and making progress without direct supervision
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates and a detailed C.V. with contact addresses, email and telephones of three referees.
Please indicate your current and expected salary and also your current employer to the address below. Submit your application not later than 23rd May, 2014.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource & Administration Officer
P. O. Box 42493-00100