Bayer Health Care (BHC) a division of Bayer East Africa Limited combines the global activities of the division Animal Health Pharmaceuticals.
Tasks and Duties
- Create, maintain and support contracts worth ministry of Health and other authorities and organizations participating in registration, expertise and quality control of medicinal products in middle Africa.
- Carry out all activities pertaining to registration and maintenance of product portfolio of the company, subsidiaries and if necessary companies-partners as defined by head of Regulatory affairs in middle Africa
- Business support of the Representation offices in Middle Africa as necessary by providing documents,registration, certificates,NDA , leaflets, packaging material, tender business support.
- Ensures adherence to industry-specific codes of practice or conduct, advertising codes, regulatory directives and guidelines, as applicable to the role and to the program for legal compliance and corporate responsibility at Bayer Health care in Middle Africa.
- Supports projects of business units through review and approval of promotional materials, ensuring compliance of the company promotional material with the company and local country requirements
- Ensuring product supply chain compliance as well as the local quality representation through active participation in middle Africa supply strategy projects and maintenance of the quality system.
- University degree in Pharmacy
- 1-2 years of work experience in medical products registration
- Good knowledge of legislative and other standard documents in the sphere of registration and certification of pharmaceutical products
- Analytical and conception thinking
- Have demonstrated ability to produce timely results and are of high quality and accuracy
- Have strong communication skills and able to work closely with people in wide variety of disciplines
- A self-starter, systematic hands on and thorough with a goal oriented mindset
- Knowledge in developing protocols and analyzing data reports for registration requirements
- Have experience of compiling accurate and complete preparation of registration dossiers
- Readiness to business travel
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter, detailed CV and three professional referees including day time contacts, copies of testimonials to the Human Resources Manager by 16th April 2014