Mission of Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a registered trust of Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops formerly Kenya Episcopal Conference and Christian Association Kenya with the mandate to provide reliable, quality and affordable essential drugs, medical supplies, training and other pharmaceutical services.
To Develop and manage a supplier base and contracts for reliability and competitiveness
Reports to Head of Operations
- To draw up service contracts for effective execution and performance monitoring
- To Co-ordinate purchasing activities to meet organizational needs
- To manage tender process for quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency
- To negotiate for capital item purchases for cost effectiveness
- To maintain a data base on market prices, commodity list, alternative products and sources to facilitate
- To address supplier performance issues of efficiency
- To plan and control sectional budget to optimize utilization of resources
- To ensure efficient performance management to achieve operational objectives
- Bachelors in Pharmacy
- Business related qualification will be an added advantage
- Over 5 years hands on experience in medical supplies and pharmaceutical procurement
- A person with high level of integrity, good negotiation skills, good interpersonal relations with excellent communication with excellent communications, organization and analytical and developed computer skills.
Interested persons to submit their applications and detailed CV by 25th April 2014