Sustainable Agriculture Community Development Programme (SACDEP-Kenya) is a Development Organization working in 19 counties with its head office based in Thika town.
The organization works in the area of sustainable agriculture in Coast Central, Eastern and Rift Valley Regions of Kenya.Applications are invited to fill the above position in the Water and Health sector.
The overall function of the person is to co-ordinate the Sanitation, Hygiene, Nutrition, and Health Education. In water, it is to implement community water projects and capacity build the water management committees.
Professional qualifications and requirements
- Diploma/Degree in Public Health or Community Health.
- 6 years field experience in mobilizing and training rural communities in Water and Health Interventions.
- Proven knowledge and practical ability in Project design and Resource mobilization for health actions.
- Proven ability to generate reports using Computer packages.
- Have worked in the field using a motor-cycle and should be in possession of a valid riding license.
- Previous working experience with an NGO is an added advantage.
Applications indicating current and expected salary together with detailed curricular vitae ONLY to be sent to:
The Executive Director
P. O. Box 1134,
OR Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not later than 6th June 2014.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on phone for interviews.