Oserian Development Company Ltd is one of Kenya’s leading growers and exporters of fresh cut-flowers. We are seeking to recruit a young, energetic, results oriented and qualified professional of unquestionable integrity to join our team and share our progressive approach to business.
Based at our farm in Naivasha, one of the farm production positions we are recruiting for is the Production Head of Administration who will manage the administration function of the production department, providing independent assurance that the necessary control and governance processes are in place as well as to insure that the department forecasts/budgets are met:
Responsibilities will include:-
- Monthly performance Analysis with Senior Growers.
- Coordination and management with other departments/divisions.
- Finance/budget/forecast management of all growing crops, application controls.
- HR – management (assessment & control), (Including succession planning/business continuity in function).
- Administration Management (including all departmental/divisional policies and procedures and compliance there with).
- Tactical execution & definition of strategy.
- Control and management of farm assets/infrastructure within Production department.
- Time/records/man management of self and senior growers.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong understanding of administration management, with excellent communication and presentation skills and shall have the following minimum qualifications:-
- Hold a degree in Agriculture, Business, or Finance from reputable University with minimum
- 5 years progressively relevant experience gained working as an admin manager
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Highly effective planning and organizational skills with a positive attitude.
Interested but qualified candidates should apply attaching a CV and supporting documents to the undersigned has to be received not later than 9th June, 2014.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in the above position or other senior farm production positions please forward a cover letter and your CV to:
Head of Human Resources Division
Oserian Development Company Limited
P. O. Box 2010, 20117,
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oserian is an Equal Opportunity Employer