Equity Bank is the region’s leading Bank whose purpose is to transform the livelihoods of the people of Africa, socially and economically, by availing them
modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities.
With a strong foot print in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and South Sudan, Equity Bank is now home to more than 8.7 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa.
The Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the roles outlined below:
Product Manager VAS
- The ideal candidate will lead the rollout of a new mobile/web products as driving commercial relationships with partners, managing internal stakeholders and shaping the product roadmap.
- He/she should be passionate about the digital. medium, enjoy launching products and always in the know about the latest trends, technologies and platform.
- The ideal candidate should be technically proficient with strong client service, project management and commercial management skills.
- Responsible for launching and scaling a new digital product.
- Creation and management of product road map.
- Develop campaigns to drive uptake and usage of the product(s).
- Monitor platform activity, tracking against targets and escalate issues when necessary.
- Ensure that new services, propositions and features are implemented per project plan by managing (internal) partners to deliver on time.
- Infuse creative thinking into how to improve stickiness with target audience.
- Develop weekly and monthly reports to communicate project status to all stakeholders.
- Create quarterly reviews including performance review and recommendation.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Over 3 years experience in product management or closely related role.
- Proven track record in building and launching new digital products.
- Demonstrated understanding of the mobile and digital development process.
- Experience with financial. products; m-banking, Insurance, Credit, M-commerce.
- Commercial negotiations skills including exposure to legal document review.
- Self-driven with an ability to work productively both independently and within groups.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills with fluency in Kiswahili an added advantage.
- Problem solver and attentive to details.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application with detailed Curriculum Vitae, quoting the job you are applying for by 6th June 2014.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates wilt be contacted.