Our client, a leading Interior Retail Group is looking to fill the position of a Point of Sale Cashier. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing client payments by receiving and processing the necessary paperwork associated with the sale.
He/she MUST be from or willing to relocate to Kisumu.
- Confirm selected items for purchase are in stock.
- Receive payments made by customers either in cash, cheques or cards.
- Prepare, update and maintain an accurate filling system of all financial documentation as required.
- Prepare invoices for items selected for purchase and sales confirmation or reservation notes.
- Prepare stock transfer notes (STNs) from the sales memos prepared by the salesmen, sales managers, or from the customer‘s local purchase orders (LPO) which has to be approved by a sales manager before processing.
- Ensure “supply & fix” documents are correctly made so that only summary line appears on the invoice.
- Ensure correct VAT codes are used for pricing, and verify VAT exempt clients.
- Undertake any such responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by the management.
- Diploma in business administration (accounting option) from a recognised institution.
- Computer literate with the ability to use financial and accounting software applications.
Send your up to date CV to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.