Upper Hill Medical Centre Limited invites applications from interested pharmacists with several years of experience in clinical pharmacy and management for a challenging post based in Nairobi.
- Prudent drug acquisition, stocking and dispensing.
- Implement policies and procedures for management of drugs.
- Ensure compliance with the Pharmacy and Poison’s Board Guidelines.
- Provide pharmaceutical information to medical specialists.
- Sustain growth ¡n revenue and number of patients.
- Efficient and effective day-to-day management of the Pharmacy.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy from an accredited university.
- Minimum of five years experience in pharmacy management within a hospital or busy retail pharmacy.
- Knowledge of rules, policies and regulations relating to disbursal of pharmaceutical drugs.
- Valid current license from the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
Key skills and Competences
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in computer applications, and financial and statistical packages.
- Ability to network to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to lead and management fellow professionals
Your application should include a cover letter that demonstrates how your qualifications and experience match the stated criteria; a detailed C.V. highlighting relevant experience, copies of certificates, details of current and expected remuneration, your day time telephone number, email address, and contact details of three referees.
Please apply to:
The General Manager,
Upper Hill Medical Centre Limited,
P.O. Box 10619, Nairobi
Applications may be sent via email address to: ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
or hand delivered to the Management Office at 10 Ralph Bunche Road, Nairobi,
to be received on or before Friday, 13th June, 2014.
Only persons who satisfy the specified criteria will be considered.
Candidates who applied previously need not re-apply.