Our client an insurance company is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant (PA) to join their dedicated team.
- Handling all the numerous phone calls that the manager gets
- Replying to all the correspondence that comes for the manager and on time
- Fixing all the appointments the manager has to attend throughout the day and making sure that they attend them
- Briefing the manager on the agenda before every meeting
- Collecting all the reports on behalf of the management
- Coordinating for the manager with the other departments
- Having a daily schedule prepared for the manager before they arrive in office
- Acting as a bridge between management and employees
- Assisting the manager during meetings
- Attending the meeting if the manager is absent
- Running personal errands for the manager if required
- Coordinating with other assistants
- Degree/diploma in PR or related field
- 2 years experience in an insurance company
- Underwriting experience
- Administration skills
- Presentation and good communication skills
If qualified kindly send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Personal Assistant’ on the subject line by 31st May 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.