Our client, a leading online technology company that owns and operates 35 specialized niche dating sites, seeks to recruit for an Online Marketing Assistant.
The ideal candidate will also be required to carry out competitor and market research analysis when required.
- Assisting the management with online marketing activities including, but not limited to social media, web content, press release, SEO, PPC and other miscellaneous content as required.
- Updating social media profiles and advising about new trends.
- Managing the development and launch of display advertisements.
- Promoting and spreading awareness about specific products within the company’s portfolio via the internet.
- Ensuring that the company’s website is user-friendly and that traffic is increasing.
- Integrating other online presences including social media outlets with email campaigns.
- Soliciting customer feedback, following up on responses and optimizing campaigns accordingly.
Key Skills and Competences
- A degree in/or currently studying Marketing, Communications or Public Relations (or a related discipline).
- An understanding and appreciation of online marketing and social media channels and platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Internet and Computer literate.
- Previous experience or exposure to Hoot Suite.
- Previous management of social media pages.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Knowledge or intern experience from a similar role.
- Ability to network.
- Very good work ethics (is reliable, motivated, professional, enthusiastic and self motivated).
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 25th March 2014. Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.