ISK is looking to fill the above position.
Under the supervision of the Director of Technology, this position is responsible for maintaining the ISK network as a safe and efficient network with minimal downtime, the effective management and administration of computer systems, telecommunications systems, as well as management of the IT department’s day-to-day operations.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Qualities:
- Advanced Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in computer science/data systems management.
- Industry certification in systems and network administration.
- Experience in deploying and maintaining a campus- wide (large-scale) Wi-Fi network
- A minimum of 10 years experience with management information systems.
- Previous experience managing and working with an IT department.
- Good analytic and management skills; proficiency in latest technology for IT systems and management.
- Proficiency in MAC, Windows and Linux operating systems
- Willing to work outside school (business) hours
- Excellent communications skills in English and Kiswahili
The Profile for the position may be viewed on the ISK Website www.isk.ac.ke.
Qualified candidates may send their resume, letter of interest, references or reference contacts to email@example.com by Thursday May 29th 2014.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.