The Kenya Fluorspar Company is a corporate mining concern based in the Kerio Valley with a workforce of about 350 employees and over 200 on outsourced activities.
The company invites applications from qualified persons to fill the position of Mombasa Stockyard Supervisor.
- Fifty or above years of age
- Computer literate
- Experience of at least 10 years of port operations, conversant with maritime laws and ship loading
- Knowledge of inventory keeping
- Must possess valid driving license
- Must be a resident of Mombasa or has worked within Mombasa town
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision
- Must have excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Must have knowledge of marine survey
- A person with Diploma from Bandari College will have an added advantage.
If you fulfil the above requirements, you are invited to apply by submitting in a sealed envelope an application letter together with an up to date CV and copies of certificates on or before 18th February 2014 to the address or through the email provided below:
Kenya Fluorspar Company