Equity Bank is the region’s leading Bank whose purpose is to transform the livelihoods of the people of Africa, socially and economically, by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities.
The Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the roles outlined below:
Mobile UI / UX Designer / Mobile Developer
- The ideal candidate should be experienced and innovative in Visual UI Design for Mobile.
- We are looking for a multi-disciplinary team player with extensive mobile platform experience. Working closely with business analysts and development team, you will be designing our next generation of mobile apps across multiple platforms.
- The candidate should have a proven track record in producing cutting edge visual design for mobile applications along with strong typographic skills.
The individual. this role will be responsible for integrating and developing visual styles for complex design problems in the financial arena that involve large data sets and complicated workflows.
- Provide design leadership and direction for mobile applications across platforms and devices.
- Create stunning, creative and functional designs that are both intuitive and represents easy use to the mobile users.
- Provide guidance to development teams in meeting the design requirements.
- Meet strict delivery timelines and project milestones.
Education and Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Design, Social Sciences, Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Over 3 years experience in a similar role with a good design portfolio.
- International experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent project management, organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of HTML 5 and other mainstream mobile app design and development languages and platforms.
- Ability to turnaround mobile design concepts fairly fast.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to create intuitive, optimized, and brand-consistent mobile experiences for subscribers.
- Results driven, proactive and able to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing nvironment
- Problem solving attitude
- Ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application with detailed Curriculum Vitae, quoting the job you are applying for by 6th June 2014.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates wilt be contacted.