Homa bay County Ministry of Health in partnership with Medecins Sans Frontiers is looking to fill the above positions.
Medical Doctors 2 Posts
Homa Bay County Hospital IPD / Ndhiwa Sub-County Hospital IPD.The Practicing Doctor will oversee the implementation of the IPD activities in Homa Bay County Hospital IPD or Ndhiwa Sub-County Hospital IPD, provide guidance in care of patients and surveillance of morbidity trends together with the IPD Infectious Diseases doctor.
Main tasks include, but not limited to:
- Works on quality care improvement in IPD
- Review existing Inpatient ward activities and processes
- Set up a system of mentorship in the ward for the clinical cadres
- Provide consultation, monitoring and follow-up
- Other duties as assigned
Working Hours: 8:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday with the possibility to work on Saturdays and/or Public Holidays according to duty roster, operational needs, or upon supervisor request.
- Medical Doctor MBCHB Degree
- Has completed internship
- Experience in medical wards, HIV management preferred
- Experience in mentorship is an added advantage
- A Registration Certificate from the Medical Council
- Fluency in oral / written English and Swahili
- Computer skills is an asset
- Team spirit, flexibility and willingness to work
Candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to submit a motivation letter and a detailed CV to “Homa Bay County Hospital PO Box 52 Homa Bay” mentioning on the envelope “IPD Medical Position Application”.
Applications must be received on or before 20th June 2014. nterested candidates must avail themselves for interview shortly thereafter.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.