Our client based in Industrial Area requires Marketing Executive Cum PA to Managing Director
Tasks will involve:
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters.
- writing and proofreading copy;
- liaising with designers and printers;
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- maintaining and updating customer databases;
- organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- managing budgets;
- evaluating marketing campaigns;
- monitoring competitor activity;
- supporting the MD in day to day tasks
- Managing the MDs diary and scheduling meetings.
- Graduate in Marketing.
- At-least one year marketing
- Good PA skills
- Can market in the absence of the MD
- Must be aged between 25-30 years.
- Salary is between 30-40k depending on experience
Note that only qualified candidates will be corresponded to. Applications to email@example.com by28th May 2014