National Bank, one of the leading banks with a vision to becoming the Bank of choice in the provision of financial services within the region has exciting opportunities for a dynamic, experienced, self driven, results oriented professionals to fill the following positions:
Manager, Securities,1 Position
Reporting to: Head, Credit Administration and Operations
Role: The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that disbursements do not occur until required collateral is in place, all terms and conditions have been met, and that approved facilities are in compliance with loan collateral documentation at all times.
- offer letters and related documents in line with approve terms and conditions.
- Scrutinize and control all collateral documents competently and in accordance with the Banks policy
- Review terms and conditions of sanction and issue compliance certificates paving way for disbursements
- Maintain requisite collateral monitoring diaries and monitor the validity and expiry dates of collateral and/or related documentation
- Seek requisite approvals for deferred documentation and prepare requisite report on the same with the follow up measures taken
- Oversee maintenance and/or custody of security files
- Review reports from Internal & External Auditors and CBK and ensure that any shortcomings highlighted have been sufficiently addressed
- Liaise with and track performance of service providers such as lawyers, auctioneers, valuers, investigators
- Mentor, motivate and coach direct reports.
- University degree preferably in business related field
- Professional qualification i.e. LLB will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in Commercial Banking
- Knowledge of credit documentation and other regulatory requirements eg CBK prudential guidelines among others
- Possess good analytical skills
- Possess good knowledge of securities and legal issues relating to lending
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Strong organization and Leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
These positions attracts competitive compensation including staff benefits.Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications showing how they meet the requirements and enclosing detailed CV, copies of their academic and professional certificates,day time telephone contacts and addresses of three professionally relevant referees to reach the undersigned by Friday, 9th May, 2014.
The Director Human Resources
P.O Box 72866 – 00100