Our Client is an Investment Company currently looking for an Investment Associate
The role would entail:
- Sell services and products and follow-up on them.
- Confirm completion of time-sensitive work and supporting documentation.
- Analyze investment opportunities for the client
- Design narrative investment memorandums on potential acquisitions.
- File and maintain account documentation and client information.
- Support financial consultant to organize and execute mailings and client communications.
- Analyze client portfolios and suitable investments.
- Respond to client’s queries on accounts and trading procedures.
- Draft memos or letters as per established policies and procedures.
- Manage and attain product categories such as managed accounts, annuities and complicated retirement accounts.
- Manage confidentiality of client, financial consultant, complex and company information.
- Interact with partners to receive and share client portfolio and relationship information daily.
- Degree in Finance and a CPA
- At least 6 months- 2 years Experience in the Finance and Investment Industry
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn
If you feel you fit the above role,please send your CV to email@example.com