The Centre for Research and Technology Development (RESTECH Centre) is a non-profit institution based in Varsity Plaza Kisumu that pools the technical expertise of Kenyan scholars in order to generate, evaluate, and disseminate solutions to the challenges of technical, social, and economic development in Kenya.
The Centre has experienced researchers and development experts with strong background in food security, climate change, policy analysis and formulation, Programme management, training, institutional review, community based service management and organization management advisory.
RESTECH is currently looking for Interns in the field of Political Science or other related disciplines and Agricultural Economics for its upcoming project on relevant Agricultural Policies for the Counties along Lake Victoria Region.
This position is valid for a period of 3 months with a possibility of extension for exemplary performers.
- Review of relevant Agricultural Policies
- Analysis of existing Agricultural policies
- Compilation of data on Agricultural development
- Proposal writing and presentation
- Masters Degree in an Political Science or Agricultural related discipline e.g. Agricultural Economics
- Knowledge of Agricultural Literature
- Academic writing and research skills
- Self Discipline
How to Apply
Send your CV (Not more than 3 pages) and cover letter to email@example.com and copy
to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 21st of May 2014 by 5pm.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.