The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) was established in pursuant to the provisions of the Biosafety Act No. 2 of 2009 and came into operation on 12th February 2009.The overall mandate of the NBA is to exercise the general supervision and control over the transfer, handling and use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) with a view to ensuring safety of human and animal health as well as the provision of an adequate level of protection of the environment.
NBA seeks to recruit dynamic, innovative and experienced Kenyan citizens to fill the following position:-
Internal Auditor II Ref: NBA/IA/11/2014
Duties and Responsibilities
- An officer at this level will report to the Internal Auditor I and will be expected to:
- Reviewing audit working papers.
- Evaluating and implement audit reports.
- Maintaining high audit standards and adherence to plans, budgets and work schedules.
- Enforcing compliance with existing policies, regulations, instructions and procedures in financial and other operations.
- Preparing audit reports.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an applicant must:
- Have Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Economics, Commerce (Finance or Accounting Option) Business Administration (Accounting Option), Business Management, or any other equivalent
- qualification from a recognized institution.
- Have proficiency in computer applications.
Interested and qualified persons who meet the above criteria should send their applications enclosing a detailed CV, copies of certificates, testimonials and three referees to reach the undersigned by 5 p.m. on 29th May 2014.
Ensure to quote the reference number for the position applied both in the letter and on the envelope. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Application can be sent through our email, postal address or hand delivered:
The Chief Executive Officer
National Biosafety Authority
Commission for University Education Building
Redhill Road, off Limuru Road (Route 108)
P.O. Box 28251 – 00100
Te: +254 202 678 667