Washa Sacco Ltd seeks to recruit a skilled professional for the position of Internal Auditor.
Job Objective: To ensure compliance with the applicable laws and society policies, ensure that the society’s operations are carried out in an efficient and effective manner in adherence to internal controls and policies and advice the board on risk management matters.
Reporting: The auditor will report directly to the Board of Directors.
- Evaluate the internal controls policies, procedures and systems in place to protect the resources of the society.
- Evaluate the reliability and integrity of financial information.
- Evaluate information security and the associated risk exposures.
- Report internal audit results, risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies and make recommendations to management through the audit committee, follow up on the progress of implementation of recommendations as a result of the reports.
- Handle the internal audits efficiently and in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience:
- CPA (K)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting / Finance Option) is an added advantage
- Computer Literate.
- Minimum two years audit experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- High levels of integrity.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their application letters together with their CVs with their current remuneration and the names of three referees via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to:
Washa Sacco Society Ltd.
P.O. Box 83256-80100,
All applications must be received not later than 31st May, 2014. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.