Our client is one of the fastest growing Supermarket Chains and is looking for a passionate, self driven and energetic professional for the position of Human Resource Manager.
- Lead in the development and implementation of Human Resource strategies for the Company.
- Plan, co-ordinate and review the implementation of the training, welfare and compensation policies.
- The individual will be required to conduct an audit on all branches within the first month.
- Co-ordinate industrial relations and administration.
- Facilitate the recruitment and development of optimum human resource for the Company
- Develop and implement Performance Management Strategies.
- Degree in HR Discipline OR social science with a post graduate Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Membership of a relevant professional body.
- Sound knowledge of Kenyan Labour Laws and manage industrial relations
- Minimum of 3 years experience with 2 years in a HR Management position.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Good listener, facilitator and communicator.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted