Food & Beverage Cost Controller Vacancy
As the F&B Cost Controller, you will be responsible for auditing and controlling food and beverage accounts and control documents.
Among other functions, you will ensure that the summary and discrepancy reports prepared and produced are correct.
You will do stock takes, prepare consumption reports and cost menus in conformity with requirements.
• High level of organization and ability to work well under pressure
• High sense of responsibility
• Good interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Demonstrated analytical skills
Education & Experience
• Diploma in Hotel / Restaurant Management from a reputable institution
• Certification and training in F&B controls
• CPA 1
• 3 years of F&B control experience in a busy high end restaurant environment
Interested candidates should submit their application, detailed CV and copies of certificates on or before 5th October 2013 to email@example.com clearly indicating the position on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.