TNS RMS is looking for an energetic and passionate candidate as a home based Field Manager in Tanzania.
You will be required to manage field executives, a team of freelance field interviewers, be quality and deadline driven and be able to work independently.
- Research or marketing experience will be advantageous.
- Ms Outlook and MS Excel skills is essential.
Primarily responsible for Tanzania field department, all its respective regions within the country, as well as, involvement with 3rd party suppliers in countries over and above the three mentioned, where required. Set field objectives and priorities, in alliance with the Head of Function and be responsible to raise the financial acumen of the business.
- Manage the activities of the field teams in Tanzania
- Monitor and track Operation of field projects
- Regularly visit projects in field to ensure effective and efficient application of operations procedures People Management, Skill development, Training, Appraisals
- Interaction with internal and external clients, the latter when required
- Promoting and PR of and for Field
- Management of Interviewer capacity and resources
- Hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Sociology, Anthropology, Mathematics or any other relevant degree course and higher. An advanced degree will be desirable
- Must have Operations and or Logistics background.
- Be a good team leader/player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Be a Leader
- Demonstrate good understanding of the complexities associated with providing logistical and administrative support services in international organizations operating in other countries
- Should have at least 5 years of work experience as a manager.
- Should be results oriented, able to work under pressure
- Demonstrate good initiative skills, discretion and tact.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
If you believe you fit this profile send your application by email including a short summary of why you would be the ideal candidate to Email: Recruitment.email@example.com