Our client, fleet management and Electronic Cargo Tracking (ECTS) Company urgently seek to fill the above position. Successful candidates must have advanced Logistics and planning skills with a clearly demonstrated track record.
Experience in port operations is mandatory.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player with strong operations, planning and logistical skills and ability
- Highly detail oriented and organized individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with focus on customer service
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Logical thinker with ability to solve complex problems and in a short time
- Ability to multi-task and put in extra time as required to meet tight deadlines.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to stay composed under stress/pressure with ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Logistics /Operational Management.
- Three to five years experience in a busy freight and cargo environment.
- Exposure in working with revenue authorities
- Experience in port operations
- Experience with tracking devices/system preferred .
- High level of Microsoft Office proficiency with advanced knowledge of Excel required.
- Fluency in English with good writing skills.
- Good command of Swahili is an advantage.
If meet the above minimum requirements, kindly send your CV (include your current & expected salary) to email@example.com