AIDS Healthcare Foundation is a global not for profit organization, that provides cutting-edge medicine and advocacy to more than 300,000 patients in 33 countries and is headquartered out of Los Angeles, California, USA.
AHF global programs require the expertise of individuals to support delivery of quality services in clinics across its medical programs in Latin America, Africa, Asia and Europe.
Located at the AHF Plaza on plot 123 Parklands Avenue Nairobi Kenya, AHF Global Quality Management office wishes to recruit a dynamic, skilled, committed, self driven and results oriented individual to fill in the above post:
Director of Data & Analytics
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set-up and manage databases of global program data, and work with AHF country program data managers to ensure high-quality data.
- Form and oversee the Global M&E unit which will be responsible for the Provider Productivity Report, Quarterly Reports, Feedback Reports and various progress monitoring dashboards.
- Provide long-term in-country support for coordination and scale-up of data management systems.
- Work with global monitoring and evaluation (M&E) including quality teams to develop and implement tools, systems and processes that will improve data collection, management and analysis
- Work with AHF’s financial department to compile documents modeling, projecting and monitoring the financial growth within AHF’s global programs including ROI analyses.
- Provide training and technical support for global data management and analysis to sites, countries and bureaus.
- Initiate analysis and prepare reports based on changes in data quality and availability and identify reporting needs within AHF.
- As part of the Global Technical Team identify, prepare and disseminate best-practices and successful program interventions.
- Travel to AHF country programs in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, and Latin America and work with local staff.
- The position requires up to 40% travel time.
- Collaborate with the Global Technical Team, Bureau Chiefs, Country Program Directors / Managers, M&E Managers and external consultants to monitor and evaluate program efforts.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Advance Master’s degree preferably PHD in Statistics, Behavioral sciences, Health Economics or Social Sciences field, with 10 years or more of relevant work experience;
- Experience in both qualitative and quantitative data analysis and management.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in statistical software program(s) (i.e. SPSS, R, SAS and EpiInfo), Patient medical records packages (including OpenMRS, IQCares, SmartCare, SALVAR, Mangua and Tier.net) and Database Pakages (i.e MySQL, SQL Server, Dbase and Database standards such as SQL, ODBC and JDBC).
- Experience and ability to work in a multi-cultural international environment including prior experience working with HIV programs in Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and/or Africa.
- Proven track-record of relevant publications and conference presentations.
- Availability outside of regular office hours for activities and meetings, as needed.
Interested candidates should apply by email to:
The Regional Human Resource Manager,
AIDS HealthCare Foundation Africa Bureau Office,
Plot 123, 3rd Parklands Avenue,
or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application must include cover letter of interest, detailed CV,
certified copies of Academic qualifications, one example of written
work proving publication track-record, and must be submitted not
later than 5:00pm 6th June 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.