Our client an International Law Firm based in Nairobi is looking to recruit a Data & Research Officer. The successful candidate MUST have prior experience working with donor research.
- Prepare comprehensive research on clients and potential client companies.
- Helps articulate qualitative interpretations that enable the attorneys to have a more competitive edge in the RFP process.
- Creates, maintains and updates extensive collection of all networks.
- Perform data and content entry for the firm’s marketing systems.
- Evaluates potential business and competitive intelligence.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 2+ years relevant job experience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and various online databases.
- Previous law firm experience is a definite plus.
Send your up to date CV to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.