Our client needs to fill the above position.
Job Purpose: Maintains accurate database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analytical, Results Driven, Energetic
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a social science, Arts, Business or relevant field
- Demonstrate a positive and flexible approach to changing business priorities.
- Work effectively as part of a team to achieve individual, team and departmental objectives, sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate.
- Excellent oral communication & interpersonal skills.
- Process oriented
- Must be able to work accurately, under pressure, to meet strict deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel & powerpoint)
- Good reporting skills
- 2-3 years working experience in a busy environment.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply in confidence to email@example.com by stating current and expected remuneration.
Deadline of application is April 5th 2014.