KickStart International prides itself in being an award-winning, global nonprofit social enterprise that develops and mass- markets low-cost irrigation solutions that are bought by thousands of small-holder farmers in developing countries and used to increase their income by up to a factor of ten, enabling them to lift themselves sustainably out of poverty.
Role Purpose: Assist the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager in ensuring that all pump end –users’ information is captured at the point of sale and the data is entered into the designated guarantee forms ERP database.
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Ensure that all guarantee forms from the field are collected, delivered to the office, and data is entered and summarized in time,
- Ascertain that data collected using the above tools is consistently correct and ensure all guarantee forms have genuine and unique pump serial numbers through an instant auto-detect ERP system,
- Enter all data collected through the above tools in the designated database with regular cleaning to ensure data uniformity,
- Prepare and submit monthly pump sales breakdown per Sales Rep, for computation of the monthly commissions,
- Produce adhoc reports from the Guarantee Forms database that may be required from time to time by various stakeholders,
- Perform very clear analysis of household survey data, ensuring timely data entry and cleaning.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Certificate in any Agricultural related field, diploma is an added advantage
- One year experience in data entry gained in a research oriented or relevant organization
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Self-motivated and team player,
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to plan and priorities work
- Proven ability to handle challenging work load
- Commitment to Kick Start’s core values
Skills and Behaviors
- Skills in building and maintaining relationship
- Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity
If you feel you are the right candidate for this job, please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position title on the subject line by COB Friday 24th January 2014.