Our client is a leading Insurance Company with a strong presence across Kenya and offers a wide range of products to cater for retail and SME’s and large corporate clients. Owing to continuous growth in customer numbers, asset base and size of operations, our client is looking to hire a Customer Service Officer.
Job Purpose: In line with the customer service strategy, you will ensure exceptional service to clients and work closely with the business development team to ensure that enquiries from individual clients, brokers and agents are addressed in a timely and professional manner to maximize customer satisfaction and ultimately increased sales and sales opportunities.
In particular, you will be expected to;
- Be the first point of contact between the company and agents/brokers
- Advising the clients on new and existing company products and services that would add value to their business so as to initiate new and grow current business
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint
- Respond to enquiries from clients and inform them regarding company products.
- Ensure clients have updated price list whenever prices are revised.
- Take feedback from clients on brand awareness, competitors, service quality, etc.
- Discuss client complaints and issues with the Customer Service Manager and devise ways to resolve them
- Bachelors degree in a business related field
- At least 3 years experience in a comparable role in the insurance industry
- Experience in a call centre environment is an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to pass on information clearly
- Strong customer service orientation that establishes a good working relationship with customers,
- Ability to multi-task in dealing with several different problems at a time
Send your application including a cover letter demonstrating why you are the best suited candidate for this role, a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Friday 23rd May 2014.
P O Box 6416,
Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.