High Level Corporate / Executive Assistant
Industry: Trade / Logistics
Salary: Ksh 250,000
Our client in the trade / logistics industry is looking for a High Level Corporate / Executive Assistant.
They are looking for a person that is capable and ready to develop within the company and the right candidate would have good opportunity to promote within the company and get increasingly more responsibilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Project Manager responsible for East Africa in Procurement, Preparation of tenders and Project follow up
- Directing & scheduling appointments for the Project Manager
- Dealing with a range of contacts inside and outside the Organization
- Managing a high volume of administration duties in a timely manner and, at times, in a high pressure environment
- Manage the Entire Nairobi office on behalf of the Project Manager
- Handle supervisory duties
- Meet and or set up meetings of corporate clients with the Project Manager
- Other roles as may be given
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Degree in business and/or economics or a technical degree combined with business experience
- Five (5) years of experience as a Corporate Assistant, Project Assistant
- The candidate must have Management Experience
- Experience from trading /shipping/logistics companies would be an advantage
- Fluent in English is required; if you speak Portuguese or French this would be an advantage Team player, but also able to work individually
- Proficient at juggling extremely hectic schedule and remaining professional at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- The successful candidate will need to deal with authority, tact and firmness
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to email@example.com, indicating the title (High Level Corporate/Executive Assistant Ksh 250,000) on the subject line before the 22nd of November, 2013.
We do not charge for interviews.
Please quote your current salary on your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.