We are looking for a Talented individual to fill the following position at Orient Life Assurance.
Job Title: Claims Executive
Division / Department: Claims
Immediate Supervisor: General Manager, Orient Life
Overall Responsibility: Coordinate and maintain expeditious and efficient processing of claims and ensuring customers’ needs are attended to properly.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Open and acknowledge new claims
- Ensure that all claims fall within scope of respective insurance policy.
- Ensure payment to policyholders and service providers within stipulated company benchmarks.
- Maintain registers and adequate claims reserves.
- Respond to correspondence and/or queries relating to claims falling under area of responsibility.
- Make recommendations on settlements of claims falling under area of responsibility.
- Prepare claims reports which may be required from time to time.
- Perform any other duties as required from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- At least 2 professional papers in ACII or equivalent
- 2 (Two) years’ experience
If you have the required professional and academic qualifications and are interested in the position, kindly send us your Application to email@example.com by Friday, 9th May 2014 indicating the job title as the subject of your email.