M.N & Associates Certified Public Accountants is a Rwandan registered audit, tax and accounting firm with its offices in Kigali, Rwanda.
Our practice has an opening for an Audit Senior, Senior Accountant and Short term audit staff.
Reporting to: Partner /Audit Manager
The Audit Senior’s responsibilities include:
- Drawing audit-planning memorandum for audits and briefing the audit team.
- Guiding and supervision of the audit team.
- Ensuring proper control on all assignments.
- Candidates should be computer literate, qualified ACCA/CPA with at least three years experience in an audit environment.
Reporting to: Partner
The Senior Accountant responsibilities include:
- Preparing management and annual accounts for clients.
- Coordinate monthly and periodic tax returns and payments of taxes for clients.
- Supervision and review of the assignments done by the staff under you.
- Liaising directly with clients to respond to queries or provide information, as requestedCandidates should be computer literate, qualified ACCA/CPA with at least three years post qualification experience in a busy accounting environment.
Short Term Audit Contracts
These are temporary audit positions ideal for freelancers.Candidates should be computer literate, qualified ACCA/CPA with at
least five years experience in an audit environment at the level of an Audit Senior and above.
Interested candidates should email their CVs’to email@example.com as soon as possible and indicate the positions they are applying.