The Louis Berger Group, Inc, is an internationally recognized consulting firm that provides engineering, architecture, program and construction management, environmental planning and science, and economic development services.
- The ideal candidate will need to have Civil Engineering background and practicing Material Engineer. Familiarity with road construction, trunk maintenance and new Feeder Roads is a plus.
- Not only should the candidate be an efficient Material’s Engineer but also needs to be hands-on in Material Laboratory Works.
- The candidate must have knowledge with Soil Testing and Analysis.
- The candidate will have experience in Geotechnical Investigation and soil sampling, and be comfortable in a dynamic multiple project environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares soil’s testing of Feeder and Trunk Road Design, both in-situ and laboratory wokrs
- Able to manage field soil sampling and testing
- Coordinate with Material Engineer and Road Design Engineer on all activities relating to geotechnical and sub-surface soil’s investigation.
- Coordinate with Training Specialist and Training Engineers to assist in implementing the material technician’s training program of SMPI Engineers
- Proven skills in Materials and Quality Control Testing
- The ability to communicate ideas strongly and clearly
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; time management skills.
- Ability to educate and mentor selected engineers from government ministries (SMPI) and contractors
- Ability to schedule, manage and supervise multiple soil’s testing activities.
- Experience working in international work environments.
- Good working knowledge of Roads and Bridge Construction
- Experience in Feeder and Trunk Road Construction and Maintenance
Education Requirements: A recognized degree in Engineering
Years of Experience: Minimum 3 years of postgraduate experience in quality control and construction.
Level of English required: Level three (good working knowledge)
Please provide resumes via email to: email@example.com no later than 5/20/ 2014