Applications are invited to fill the above positions at the Kenya Nuclear Electricity Board (KNEB). Reporting to the Internal Auditor
- Preparing of audit programmes and carrying out routine audit within the Board’s operations and activities
- Recommending systems of internal controls and checks
- Ascertaining compliance with established policies, plans, procedures and processes
- Reviewing and appraising the soundness, adequacy and application of accounting, financial and other operation controls and promoting effective controls
- Evaluating and providing reasonable assurance that risk management, control and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the Boards objective and goals to be met.
- Performing post implementation reviews of previous audit recommendations and report the status of implementation
- Developing and evaluating test plans in accordance with professional Audit Standards
- Preparing periodic reports to the management and audit committee of the Board
- Updating records of audit plans, findings, work papers and reports
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant CPA(K)
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
Skills and Competences
- Possess good communication and analytical skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Minimum three (3) years working experience in a audit with a reputable firm
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration packages and other benefits on contract terms, renewable on mutual agreement.
Interested persons should send their applications, CV’s, copies of certificates and other relevant testimonials, information on current salary, reliable telephone contact and names of three referees to:
Chief Manager, Human Resources & Administration
Kenya Nuclear Electricity Board
P.O Box 26374-00100
So as to reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 6th June 2014.
KNEB is an equal employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.