Applications are invited to fill the following positions at the Kenya Nuclear Electricity Board (KNEB)
Assistant Accountant 1 Post
Reporting to the Director Finance & Strategy.
- Checking and coding of transactions for posting to appropriate accounts
- Posting of primary books to general ledger as required.
- Preparing control account as per approved procedures
- Preparing timely and accurate reports
- Carrying out reconciliation of various account as required
- Preparing trial balance and other related financial statements
- Creating new codes for general ledger
- Verifying various imprest, claims, as per approved procedures.
- Preparing cashbook and posting to ledger as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or any other related degree from a recognized University.
- Certified Public Accountant CPA(K)
Skills and Competences
- Possess good communication and analytical skills
- Excellent team working skills, good organizational and social skills
- Minimum three (3) years in a reputable organization.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration packages and other benefits on contract terms, renewable on mutual agreement.
Interested persons should send their applications, CV’s, copies of certificates and other relevant testimonials, information on current salary, reliable telephone contact and names of three referees to:
Chief Manager, Human Resources & Administration
Kenya Nuclear Electricity Board
P.O Box 26374-00100
So as to reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 6th June 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.