Wanandege Housing Co-operative Society Ltd is a fast growing organization with the vision of being the housing Society of Choice in Kenya. The society draws its membership from the employees of Kenya Airways, affiliated companies and other interested individuals and organizations. They aim to uplift the socio-economic status of our members by offering them high quality, affordable and diversified housing products and services and we are looking for suitably qualified person to join a well motivated and dedicated team in the following position.
Desired Qualifications and experience
- A University degree in finance or accounting
- Fully qualified Certified Public Accountant CPA(K)
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in a busy computerized accounting environment, 3 of which must be at a supervisory level.
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Well developed IT skills especially computerized accounting and Ms Excel.
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your letter of interest and your CV with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 6, 2014