Our client is a Hygiene Services company looking for an Accountant.The key role is to Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports
Key Areas of Responsibilities
A description of the key responsibilities incumbent in this key post is provided below
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Work as Internal Revenue Service agents.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts. (Make best-practices recommendations to management)Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting and data processing systems, and long-range tax and estate plans.
- Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
- Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property’s description, value, and location.
- Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
- Serve as bankruptcy trustees and business valuators.
- ‘O’ level certificate
- Minimum of a CPA 4 or its equivalent
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Good Math skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a recognizable organization
- Experience in the hospitality an added advantage
If you feel you fit the above role,please send your CV to email@example.com